Accessible (508 Compliant) Flash Widgets
- Youth & Tobacco Quiz Widget – FDA’s Youth & Tobacco Quiz Widget.
- Break the Chain of Tobacco Addiction Pledge Widget – FDA’s Break the Chain of Tobacco Addiction Pledge Widget.
- FDA’s Tobacco Retail Quiz Widgets – Created English and Spanish Versions of the FDA’s Break the Chain Quiz Widget.
- FDA’s Tobacco News You Can Use Widgets – Created English and Spanish Versions of the FDA’s Break the Chain News You Can Use Widgets.
- CDC Funding Map of States – ActionScript 2 Adaptation/Extension of FusionMaps.
- Knowledge to Action Science Clips Top Ten – RSS Widget
- YRBS Data Widget – Data RSS Widget
- Fraudulent H1N1 Products Widget (FDA) – Data RSS Widget
- Touchstone Corporation – Flash web site integrated with Google Analytics.
- Subert Group Inc. – Provided the Flash navigation for the Our Work and Oldies But Goodies pages.
Web Design & Development
- Heidi Hull Designs – Redesigned and redeveloped the online shopping experience for Heidi Hull Designs to be expanded to Everyday Fashion, in addition to their already popular line of Bridal & Special Occassion jewelry.
- Nuberri Frozen Yogurt – Assisted Digital Marketing & Imaging on the PHP development and reCAPTCHA integration of the nuberri.com web presence.
- Alaska Premier Charters – PHP-based web presence for the Wild Strawberry Lodge/Alaska Premier Charters.
WordPress Content Management Systems Development
- The Road Map Project – WordPress site with a CSS-based Theme, integrating a live Facebook Feed and Data Reporting from Tableau.
- Eva Longoria Foundation – WordPress site with a CSS-based Theme and a live Facebook Feed populating the sidebar or the site.
- Flip the Media Blog – Replicated a CSS-based Theme from the MCDM project to be implemented in an already existing WordPress site.
- MCDM – WordPress site built with a CSS-based Theme, integrating Google Calendar, an interactive video gallery and a live Twitter Feed.
- WestTier Homes – WordPress site built with a CSS-based Theme.
- Mobisante – WordPress site built with a CSS-based Theme.
- Hell’s A-Roarin’ Outfitters – WordPress site built to promote Hell’s A-Roarin’ Outfitters’ Hunting and Summer operations.
- AdReady – WordPress site built with a CSS-based Theme and custom fields for SalesForce.com Integration.
- Edvation – WordPress site built with a robust CSS-based Theme, custom fields for displaying one of three types of site formatting (Edvation, pd21 and TechSteps), different testimonials in the right side-bar, Newsletter and SalesForce.com integration.
- Work Life Balance Consulting – WordPress site built with a CSS-based Theme, custom fields for displaying different testimonials in the right side-bar and content syndication from blogger.com.
- Advanced Images Inc. – Customized WordPress site with rapid design, development and customization for new and efficient web presence for Advanced Images Inc. Through the use of WordPress and several simple SEO tools, this site was able to climb the Google search results in short amount of time (1 month for the site to be #1 for “xray sumner wa” and #16 for “xray wa”).
Joomla Installation, Template Creation and Customization
- Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. – Joomla Content Management System built to help further the SEO/SEM efforts of this company’s online presence.
Outlook (OFT) Template Creation
- Itanji, L.L.C. creates many Outlook (OFT) Templates for various company events throughout the year. Anyone who has created or edited OFT files know how this process is not always as straight-forward as one would expect. Due to the proprietary nature of these events, no samples are posted at this time.
- Demi & Ashton Foundation – Developed an IP Location and Mapping tool utilizing WiFi Triangulation and Geolocation IP Location technologies to display a user’s location within the Google Map API. This functionality was then used in a site setup specifically targeting potential underage sex offenders and offering information for getting help.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
– Bruce Lee